IF YOU'D LIKE TO INSTRUCT US TO ACT ON YOUR BEHALF
Complete the Buying Questionnaire as well as you can and forward to us. If you do not know the answers to any particular question, don't worry, simply leave it blank, and
Send us a copy of the Contract & Section 32 Vendors statement by email or fax for us to look over and advise
For your comfort, we will confirm our quotation for conveyancing charges in writing.
Our professional charges will consist of:
- A fixed Professional fee
Disbursement expenses include property enquiries, telephone calls, faxes, photocopies & government fees.
Please note that in some circumstances an additional settlement fee of $49.50 may apply.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Our goal is to assist you in the following:
- taking instructions
- perusal of Section 32 Vendors Statement and Contract of sale and advising you
- making enquiries regarding the property and ordering certificates and searches
- liaising with your bank
- preparing the Transfer of Land and any other documents
- arranging settlement with all parties involved
- preparing settlement with all parties involved
- preparing statement of adjustments
- notifying authorities that your property has been purchased
- regular correspondence with you reporting on the progress of your purchase, and other functions as needed